Explore 2020: Planet Goes Virtual For Its Biggest Annual Event
Last October, Planet hosted our first ever user conference, Planet Explore. It was thrilling and humbling to bring together over 400 attendees from 28 different countries who were represented across dozens of industries. We’re excited to bring the geospatial community together again this year, even though the event will look a bit different in 2020.
We’ve spent the past months carefully selecting the right online platform to host the event and curating the content and speakers to bring this diverse geospatial community together.
Here’s what you can expect at Explore this October:
- Three full days of live keynotes, breakout sessions and networking
- Live online Q&A in each keynote and breakout session
- No matter what time zone you join from, you’ll be joined by Planeteers and partners around the globe
- More than 30 breakout sessions, led by Planet customers, partners and subject matter experts
- Opportunities to network one-on-one with fellow attendees
- A virtual Product Lounge to get your questions answered by Planet experts
- A virtual Partner Expo where you can engage with the Planet partner ecosystem
- Free for any and all to attend
- Immediately following the conference, we’ll host our second annual public hackathon: Planet Hack 2020. It’ll be two full days of hacking by developers, for developers.
While the event is still more than three months away, we’re hard at work ensuring that Explore 2020 delivers the learning and insights you expect.
Register and learn more here.